Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A thought in training!

When I just sit and think, I am reminded of things that probably hurt my feelings, or maybe even something that has made me happy. Now, being a senior graduating from high school, well preparing for graduation,I tend to think of my future. I have been choosing colleges since I took the ACT last year. I have had success, but I've still had much more problems trying to reach that success. Many teachers and administrations don't really understand the struggle that us teenage students have to go through.
For example many students are struggling with school fees and many students have trouble at home becoming 18 and all. Well I feel like if something is so important that it can prevent you from graduating that students should be taking out some of these unnecessary classes and to help  them out, I mean it makes perfect sense to me. Also for the students that work and have classes that they just sit in, should be able to be sent home for rest or something to prepare them for later. I think that this idea would prepare you for college more then waisting time.I understand that students should have a certain amount of hours, but I think that shouldn't should be rewarded for there hard work.
So you are probably thinking if students that has failed or struggled should also have this leisure, i would have to say depends on their effort to make it better. If students has had deaths in the family or many problems that didn't help them in school, I'm not saying that's an excuse just more reason to help them. I will not sit here and type, like I'm a perfect student because I'm not, but somethings just need to be thought of. It not really up to me 
 
but............. it's all just a thought in training.

4 comments:

Lonette said...

Topic- 5 your topic relates to the theme of chaos never ending.

opinions- 4 Your opinions are supported with facts because seniors are struggling with school fees and other problems that might prevent them from graduating.

Writing- 4 I didn't notice any errors.

Editorial- 4 It is missing the reaction from the staff. How would the staff react/

Velma_Urban_ Nerd said...

good job!
T-I don't understand how the topic connects with the blog concept.
O-Strictly opinionated
W- None
E-Some elements are present, the intro

Laura13 said...

T-The topic is problems that seniors are having with fees and classes and this connects to the writer's blog idea of chaos
O-Your opinion is shown and it is mostly supported by examples
W-There are enough errors that I noticed them
E-I didn't really notice how the administration would react to the different things that you mentioned would like to happen

LADYC said...

T-topic: Students and feelings of graduations requirements

O- I like your opinions are supported with facts being 18 and living at home now we are required to do more

W- I didn't notice any errors

E- There are some elements missing but overall good job.